The Fulton Fit Academy program is tailored to assist in weight maintenance, fat loss, and muscle gain. Clearly, the body will have to adjust to our new approach for a while, and though different people transition differently, there are shared similarities we frequently observe when newcomers start initially. In order to give you a heads-up about what you can predict during the first 4-6 weeks of our program, we put together this list that contains some of the more common experiences and changes that people may go through. However, don’t be surprised if you find yourself in an unforeseen scenario—everyone reacts differently.
- Starting to feel a few extra pounds
- Enhanced energy
- Being unsure if you can handle the increased food intake
- Getting out of the “dieting” mindset and making nutrition a lifestyle choice
- Other people notice your improvement before you see it yourself
- Getting better PRs during your fitness session
- Better sleeping habits
- Unexpectedly feeling hungry or overly full at times
- Having friends and family not understand your lifestyle changes
Many of us have had similar starting experiences and we would like to show that if something like this happens to you, you’re not the only one! We are willing to help you move forward in your journey and will be there for you even when others may not.
You can do it!